Venue: Bukit Tadun
Hare: Margie Chan
Co-Hares: Ken Gurusamy and Pang
Scribe: Pui Saw Hua
GPS: 3.256494, 101.545024
- Drive to Bukit Rahman Putra, entering via the usual flyover and all the way (about 2.7 km) on the main road.
- At T-junction traffic lights the end of the road, zero trip meter and turn left.
- Arrive at another set of traffic lights after 2.1 km and turn right, heading towards Kuang.
- Turn left at 4.2 km (signposted Bukit Tadun) and go uphill.
- Follow hash signs to run site
Heng Hin Seafood Restaurant,
Bukit Rahman Putra
Waze: Heng Hin Seafood Restaurant
Address: No 46A, Jalan BRP 6/11, Bukit Rahman Putra, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
1. Go back down to the main road and turn right onto Jln Kuang, zero tripmeter
2. 2.1km, turn left at the traffic lights into Lorong Melati
3. 4.2km, turn right at the traffic lights into Persiaran Bukit Rahman Putra 1
4. 200m, turn left into Jalan BRP 6/12
5. Either take the right turn then left onto Jlan BRP6/11. or just continue
down BRP6/12 for a further 200m
6. Restaurant is on the right with the large Carlsberg Sign
AND THE NEXT ————
2159 Date 28 July 2018
Venue: Lover's Bridge, Tanjung Sepat, Selangor
Hare: Raymond Lai
Scribe: Margie Chan
Comic: Choo NK
GPS: 2.657529, 101 .556401
Waze: Lover's Bridge Tanjung Sepat
about 95 KM from PJ, 1 hr 30 min drive, via MEX highway, Sepang, etc.
Google Map: Lover's Bridge Tanjung Sepat - about 85 KM from PJ, 1
hr 30 min drive, via Elite highway, SKVE, Route 5(Jalan Banting), Morib
1. Take Elite Highway southbound to KLIA from NKVE, exit at 606 Bandar
Saujana Putra, " 0 " tripmeter at toll gate.
2. 1.1 KM - At roundabout, take 12 O'clock exit, enter SKVE toll,
keep right and turn to Banting, Teluk Panglima Garang, etc.
3. 14.6 KM - Exit at 2609 to Teluk Panglima Garang
4. 15.1 KM - Turn Left towards Banting
5. 26.5 KM - Go up a bridge
6. 33.5 KM - Turn Right towards Morib at junction
7. 39.0 KM - Morib Beach on your Right
8. 43.4 KM - Gold Coast Morib Resort on your Right
9. 50.0 KM - Restaurant Asam Batu Laut on your Right
10. 56.5 KM - Turn Right to Tanjung Sepat, Arch Sign "Tanjung Sepat", 1st Hash Sign
11. 57.0 KM - Turn Left , 2nd Hash Sign
12. 57.3 KM - Turn Right , 3rd Hash Sign
13. 57.6 KM - Run Site Lover's Bridge
On On Restaurant Ban Joo Heng 018 - 287 8228 Ben , on your Right, where the Seafood On-on will be held.
**Important** Please park as far as possible from Lover's Bridge, leave some space for general public.