Venue : Taman Tasik Seminyah (Near Seminyah Lakes Country Club)
Hare : John Castleman
Co-Hare : Jo castleman
Scribe : Malies Tjaden
Comic : Gary Murrel
1. Take Seremban Highway south to Kajang Exit (210). Trip to 0km at Toll.
2. Immediately after toll, follow signs to (1) Semenyih-Cheras-Kajang by going left (0.2km) and left again at 0.6km.
3. Bypass Kajang staying in the right (SILK) lanes heading for (1) Semenyih & Sg. Long.
4. Pass through 2 Tolls, (Sungei Ramal and Bukit Kajang) and keep in centre lane to Seramban-Semenyih-Sarjara Impian,
Exit left at EXIT 1804A to “Semenyih”. Pass earlier exit to Jalan Semenyih.
5. Around 13 km Tee left for Semenyih town proceeding straight through 3 sets of Traffic lights.
6. After Semenyih at 16.6km turn left onto B34 (Broga Road)
7. At 19.3 km turn left into Jalan TTS1.
8. At 19.4 km turn right, then first left into TTS3 at 19.6km,
9. Follow signs on into TTS3-2 then left into Runsite at end of track.
Take New highway from Cheras, past Phoenix Plaza heading for Kajang/Semenyih/Seremban, Continue on to Semenyih then as above.
This run site is only 25-30 minutes from Sg Besi Toll, but allow for likely slow traffic in Semenyih.
Bring Mossie repellent.
It would be wise to stay on paper.