1. Take the NKVE Exit at Sungei Buloh and set meter to zero.
2. Turn Left for Sungei Buloh / Kuala Selangor
3. At 1.4km traffic lights, go straight
4. Notice the amount of space there is on the right where the Glass Factory used to be – enough for a small airfield
5. At 2.9km trip keep right and go up ramp for Taman Rahman Putra
6. At 5.8km Turn Left at T-junction
7. At 8.2km turn right on to the B25 – signposted to Kuang
8. At 11.4km Continue straight - Pekan Kuang is signed to the right.
9. At 12km, Turn Right (Hash Sign)
10. At 12.6km, Turn Left (Hash Sign)
11. At 13.4km, bear to the left – the Hare’s car - white Daihatsu WFU 260 - will be parked on this stretch of road. There is a boom at the top of this road – do not park beyond this boom.
Note: the above is the most direct route – but there is quite a lot of road work happening – for those with plenty of toll money and petrol in the tank, the Guthrie Corridor is an option – continue up the NKVE and come off next turn to Shah Alam –then exit Guthrie Corridor at Sungei Buloh. Follow signs to Sungei Buloh until the turning on the left to Kuang.
Posted by onsec at March 25, 2006 08:42 PM