Venue: Bukit Subang
Hare: Sripen Christensen
Co Hares: Bo, Les
Scribe: Barry Sage
Comic: Choo Nai Kwong
The short version:
Take the Guthrie highway from Shah Alam and turn off at the Bukit Subang exit and continue straight. This is fast and easy, but you have to pay toll.
If you prefer, you can save the toll by using the parallel old road from Shah Alam, continue past the underpass leading to the familiar Bukit Cahaya run site and turn left on the next road instead. It is signposted for Bukit Subang.
If you are coming from Sungai Buloh, you also turn off at the Bukit Subang exit (which now is before Bukit Cahaya) and follow the signs to Taman Bukit Subang.
The (very) detailed directions for newcomers using the old road are:
• Get on the NKVE going towards Klang.
• Take Exit 103 - signposted Bkt. Jetulong; Shah Alam.
• Trip Meter at Toll Gate.
• Go straight beneath elevated highway and stay left for Bkt. Jelutong, K. Selangor, Ipoh
• 3.0 kms. Turn right at traffic light.
• 3.1 kms. Turn left at traffic light.
• 4.3 kms. Continue straight at traffic light.
• 5.6 kms. Pass straight through the Monterez intersection.
• 6.7 kms. Pass Shell petrol station on your right.
• 7.6 kms. Take a left on new road which is signposted Taman Bukit Subang. The Johawaki building will be to your right, but you have to turn just before this.
• 9.6 kms. Pass new Petronas station
• 10.0 kms. Turn left. 100 m to the runsite.
La La Chong opposite Terminal 3 at Subang Airport. The directions are is a bit complicated, some one recommended the place and it is easy to go back to KL from there. From the run site you take the old road back towards Shah Alam.
• Turn left at the Monterez intersection. Trip to zero.
• 1.3 km turn right at T-junction.
• 1.6 km turn left
• 2.0 km you should see the end of the runway
• 3.1 km turn right at T-junction towards the airport
• 5.1 km Lala Chong Seafood on you left.