Hare: Don Cheang
Co-Hare: Many Chinese
Venue: Broga Temple
Scribe: Donald Pharamond
Comic: Dave Parks
1. Take Seremban Highway south to Kajang Exit (210). Trip to 0km at Toll.
2. Immediately after toll, follow signs to (1) Semenyih-Cheras-Kajang by going left (0.2km) and left again at 0.6km.
3. Bypass Kajang staying in the right (SILK) lanes heading for (1) Semenyih & Sg. Long.
4. Pass through 2 Tolls, (Sungei Ramal and Bukit Kajang) and keep in centre lane to Seremban-Semenyih-Sarjara Impian,
Exit left at EXIT 1804A to “Semenyih”. Pass earlier exit to Jalan Semenyih.
5. Around 13 km Tee left for Semenyih town proceeding straight through 3 sets of Traffic lights.
6. After Semenyih at 16.6km turn left onto B34 (Broga Road)
7. At 24.6km in Broga village at right hand turn, sign posted Ulu Berenang, go straight.
8. Drive straight until you see temple in front of you and park before temple in front of abandoned Restaurant .
Take New highway from Cheras, past Phoenix Plaza heading for Kajang/Semenyih/Seremban, Continue on to Semenyih then as above.
The traffic to Semenyih is pretty bad on Sat afternoon. Allow enough time for this.
Bring Mossie repellent.
On On : Zhuan Kee in Kajang Technology Park
Retrace your steps to Semenyih. Head towards Kajang passing the turnoff to KL. Turn left after Billion supermarket and drive to end of row of shophouses on left and turn left and park.