Please take note of some of the instructions at the end...
Hare: Andy Rajalingam
Co-Hares: & the Gangstas
Scribe: C K Leong
Comic: Dave Settergren
Go to old Gombak – Bentong road.
At “kilometre stone” “Bentong 53” (reads as Ben ong with no 53 on it), turn immediately left.
See HASH sign. Drive carefully up old bitumen road (about 1 km) to entrance gate to MIMALAND and park outside the gate in an orderly manner so that all can park.
Longer instruction for the uninitiated:
Follow Jalan Kuching northbound out of KL.
Turn right at Batu Caves’ roundabout towards Kuantan.
Set trip to zero as you exit roundabout.
At about 2.8 km watch for sign on left above road for Jalan Gombak.
Follow sign towards Jalan Gombak.
At 3.4 km, go straight through 2 sets of traffic lights.
At 4.6 km turn left at yellow/green mosque (at traffic lights) into Jln Gombak.
At 8.8 km go straight through traffic lights (Islamic International University on right).
Trip your speedometer to ‘zero’ again. Look out for “kilometre stones” to Bentong.
At “kilometre stone” “Bentong 53” (reads as Ben ong with no 53 on it), turn immediately left and follow instructions above.
- Make your way to MRRS (towards Genting Highlands/Kuantan)
- Trip speedometer at 'Carrefour pedestrian bridge overhead crossing' located within Ulu Kelang
- At 9.3 km turn left to Kuantan.
- At 10.1 km, turn left towards University Islam International (UIA).
- At 11.8 km, turn left again.
- At 12.8 km, turn right towards Bentong. You are now on the old KL - Bentong road. Look out for Bentong km
- At 17.5 km (At “kilometre stone” “Bentong 53” (reads as Ben ong with no 53 on it), turn immediately left and follow instructions above.
You know what, we discovered that the Proton car can make it to the top!!! Proton Boleh! Kancil - hmmm... dunno about that!
ON ON Directions: Stay put where you are until you are told where to go!!!
There are many stray dogs around the runsite. Pets are not recommended.
Please bring your chairs if you need to rest your "derrieres".
As we are in the midst of mother nature, there are bound to be loads of 6-legged winged visitors, so mozzie repellant is a must!
Can't guarantee the heavens not opening up, so you know what to bring.
Last but not least, bring your merry selves...
On OnPosted by onsec at November 10, 2007 02:21 PM