Hare:     Averlin Yap Wai Yong
Co-hare: William Koh
Scribe:   Yee Kwai Hoong
Comic:   Nan Kanagasabai
Venue:   Bukit Subang
There are a few directions to this runsite :
1) Take the Guthrie highway from Shah Alam and turn off at the Bukit Subang exit and continue straight. This is fast and easy, but you have to pay toll.
2) you can save the toll by using the parallel old road from Shah Alam, continue past the familiar Bukit Cahaya run site and turn left on the next road instead. It is signposted for Bukit Subang.
3) If you are coming from Sungai Buloh, you will turn off at the Bukit Subang exit (which now is before Bukit Cahaya) and follow the signs to Taman Bukit Subang.
4) The (very) detailed directions for newcomers using the old road are:
• Get on the NKVE going towards Klang.
• Take Exit 103 - signposted Bkt. Jetulong; Shah Alam.
• Trip Meter at Toll Gate.
• Go straight beneath elevated highway and stay left for Bkt. Jelutong, K. Selangor, Ipoh
• 3.0 kms. Turn right at traffic light.
• 3.1 kms. Turn left at traffic light.
• 4.3 kms. Continue straight at traffic light.
• 5.6 kms. Pass straight through the Monterez intersection.
• 6.7 kms. Pass Shell petrol station on your right.
• 7.6 kms. Take a left on new road which is signposted Taman Bukit Subang. The Johawaki building will be to your right.
Continue straight bypass traffic lights and follow the sign to Taman Bukit Subang.
9.6 kms. Pass Petronas on your left and park 100m ahead where the hare park.....WQJ 6282 (bright orange colour)
ON ON :
Drive back to traffic light at Johawaki building and turn left toward Kota Damansara / Sg Buloh/ Kepong. Turn right at the 1st traffic light. Choong Foong
Seafood Restaurant is 400m ahead on your right.
Posted by ass-on-sec at January 3, 2009 01:52 AM