Venue: Ulu Yam / Batang Kali
Hare: Elaine D'Silva
Co-Hare: Peter Millitz, Andy Low, Dennis & Shirley Chin
Scribe: Yoong Nim Chee
Comic: Charlotte Parks
Directions via Rawang
Take the North South Highway and exit at Rawang (Exit 116).
Set your trip meter here. Shortly after the toll at the traffic lights, turn right towards Rawang.
- 2.1km APC factory on the right and pass under electrical tower with high tension cables.
- 3.7km go up flyover
- 4.0km, take 3 o'clock at the roundabout.
- 5.2km you will pass newly painted brown shop lots (left&right) and then pass traffic lights with Shell Station on the right.
- 7.1km a Caltex Station on the left.
- 8.1km go straight at traffic light.
- 10.4km BHP Station on the left, and pass a traffic light, you will then see the "Serendah" signboard.
- 12.4km Serendah KTM Train Station on the left.
- 13.9km Serendah Golf Club with the big golf ball on the right.
- 15.5km Ladang Sg Gapi on the left.
- 18km Junction to Antara Gapi homes on your right
- 20.4km Kampung Batu 30 on your left.
- 21.5km Taman Emas housing estate on your left. You will see a row of single storey shoplots.
- Beyond this point you should see the PH3 hash signs. Follow these signs, driving along on the pebble road for 300 meters and park under the uncompleted factory's shed.
You can also get here by taking the next exit off the N-S highway (Bukit Beruntung) and head for Serendah / Batang Kali.
Or even by taking the reservoir road to Ulu Yam.
Note: Bring plenty of mozzie repellent!!
ON ON @ Restoran 218 - Serendah
Directions: From run site drive 9km to Serendah town. At the BHP petrol station - traffic lights, set trip meter and turn right.
Drive straight for 400m, veer left at the fork in the road and continue for another 500m.
Restaurant 218 is the corner shop on your right.