Run 1763 - 25th December 2010
Note different start time - 12pm sharp!
Venue: Hash Heritage House, TTDI (Bukit Kiara)
Hare: The PH3 Mis-Management
Co-Hares: more slackers from the committee
Scribe: Katherine Jeremiah
Comic: Nan Kanagasabai
11:00 - 11:45am
- arrive, park, and argue about who got the best/worst Christmas presents
12:00pm - hash run starts
- back for beer, socialising, getting clean...
- circle and then an excellent catered Christmas lunch
- start to wind down, especially for those who promised to visit or call their families!
- Emilia, Isacc and a few other lost souls finally stagger out of the jungle, and we can all go home
There will be two trails:
- a runner's run (set using snow and shredded paper)
- a walker's walk (set using normal PH3 paper)
The runner's run is for (you probably guessed) runners, and is designed to get them back in about an hour. It's quite hilly, and if you walk it all, it will take closer to 1 hour 30.
Santa Claus (a.k.a. Father Christmas) will be at our event in person - he may even run, or at least send his reindeer out on the trail (any dog owners not bringing reindeer ears for their hounds will be charged).
If you're foolish enough to go anywhere else that day, and see a fat man dressed as Santa, you can be certain he's a fake.
[ Mothers may want to liaise with Santa privately beforehand ]
Option 1 = Look it up on Google Maps:
-go to http://maps.google.com.my/
-Search for: N 03 08.609 E 101 37.990 (approximate location)
From Kuala Lumpur
- Take Jalan Duta and then along Jalan Damansara towards Taman Tun Dr Ismail
- When you come to the toll (Sprint Highway), take the toll plaza on the left towards
- After paying the RM1 toll, drive towards TTDI and turn right at the 2nd traffic lights into
Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad. You will note Pizza Hut on your right.
- Drive straight along this road, with shops on both sides, passing 2 sets of traffic
lights. You will note VADS Building (former IBM Tower) further down the road, on
- Drive straight on to the end of the road, Trellises apartment is on your left and
Kiara Green on your right.
- Turn left into Jalan Abang Haji Openg & immediately right into Jalan Bukit Kiara
- Turn left into a small driveway (signs will be here)
- Park your vehicles here.
This is the new location for Hash Heritage Foundation - the new Hash House isn't quite ready yet, but it's getting there...
- Drive along Jalan University and turn to Jalan 16/1 which is also known as Jalan
Dato Abu Bakar and at the junction with Jalan Damansara, turn left.
- You will pass Eastin Hotel on your left and after the next traffic lights (Section 17), keep right and drive straight to TTDI and follow the directions as above.
If You're coming from Damansara, Tropicana or via the LDP or NKVE or Penchala Link, then you'll want to approach TTDI differently - shout if you need help...
The costs below cover the run, drinks (beer, wine and softies), Christmas meal, and whatever entertainments we manage to cobble together.
- Adults: RM50
- Kids (Associates): RM20
Posted by onsec at December 25, 2010 11:34 AM
- Adults: RM70
- Kids: RM30