Run-site: Sungei Pusu (Gombak, near UIAM)
Hare: Outgoing GM, Mike 'whoremonger' Rickard
Co-Hare: John Dodgson
Scribe: Elaine Leong
Comic: Don Cheang
This is the annual party for members, with dinner and drinks fully funded all evening long.
Non-members may attend the run and dinner, but may not participate in the AGM, and will pay a higher guest fee than usual, for all the food and drink afterwards.
- AGM registration starts at 3:30pm.
- AGM starts at 4:30pm.
- Run starts when the AGM finishes (typically 4:35pm).
- Party starts when the run finishes.
- Dinner starts whenever the caterers are ready.
- Party finishes when the last person goes home.
Volunteers to help clean up will be very welcome!
Totally free to fully-paid-up members.
Guest fees: RM75 (kids RM20)
Just before the first toll, filter left towards UIAM (Islamic University) - zero your odometer
At 1.5km turn right towards Kg. Sg. Pusu
Straight over lights at 1.9km and 2.7km
At 4.0km, turn left towards Villa Bistari - HHH Sign
Under boom gate at 4.5km
Follow signs to run site.