Run-site: Sungai Pening Pening, Semenyih
Hare: John Belgrave
Co-Hares: Tasty Tail & Crusty Nuts
Scribe: Mike Sanders
Comic: Mike Rickard
1. Join Jalan Cheras from your favourite route such as Jalan Pudu, Jalan Loke Yew or Jalan Tun Razak.
2. Follow Jalan Cheras South toward Kajang and Semenyih, joining the E7 (Cheras to Kajang Hwy) and passing through 2 toll plazas.
3. Continue on the E7 and drive through Kajang in the direction of Semenyih, joining the E21 LEKAS highway to Seremban.
4. Take the Semenyih exit and drive into Semenyih, passing Petronas and BHP stations on your left.
5. Take a left turn at the first set of traffic lights in Semenyih onto the B19 (Jalan Sungai Lalang) with mosque on the opposite corner. Note: This road also heads to Nirvana, Ostrich farm etc.
6. Set trip meter to zero and continue for approximately 8kms.
7. Look for hash sign and turn left, continuing approximately 1.4km to run site.
8. Park in an orderly fashion around the junction or in the palm oil adjacent to the run site if you can find a space there (4WD). This is a limited car park so please squeeze in and don't block roads.