Run-site: Ulu Yam. Amberstone Eco Resort
Hare: Nick Morss (Weathercock)
Co-Hares: Mary Morss (Spanking Machine)
- Go to Ulu Yam using the reservoir road - B 23 and B57
- In Ulu yam turn right on B113 direction Genting Highlands and set trip meter to zero.
- Say hello to police station on left and at 550m turn right on towards Amberstone
- Drive another 2.8km and park in grassy area at 3.4km
- Haremobile: Aqua 4WD Toyota Prado.
This is on Sungai Sendat, nice waterfall and river area. Bring mossie/bug repellent if you hang out in the grass or by the water.
Please note that there is a live electric transformer close to the run site. As the fence around has been vandalized, please ensure your kids and dogs do not go play/piss around that space.
Posted by onsec at August 6, 2011 12:00 AM