Run 1798 - 27 August 2011
Run-site: Bukit Subang (near Hindu temple)
Hare: Jim O'Hara aka 'Get Lost'
Scribe: Lilian Wong
Comic: Mike Rickard
GPS 3.10.476 N / 101.30.604 E
From Damansara / KL / PJ. Get onto the NKVE
- Head south towards Shah Alam and take exit # 103 (the one immediately after the KLIA turning), signposted Bukit Jelutong
- Go through the toll and head under the flyover following signs to the Guthrie Corridor and Kuala Selangor
- Get onto the Guthrie Corridor Expressway (E35) paying the toll as you go
- Exit number # 3505 for Bukit Subang towards Bukit Subang (that's Left if you were coming from Bkt Jelutong or Right if you came from Rawang)
- Go straight, with the new housing estate on your left
- At the first round-about, turn right (3 o'clock)
- At the next round-about, turn left (9 o'clock)
- Follow the road past the Petronas petrol station and all the way to the end - close to the new temple
If coming from Kota Damansara or Sungei Buloh, get onto Jalan Sungei Buloh and follow it towards Shah Alam - past the plant nurseries, rubber research institute, etc.
When you get near the Guthrie Corridor Expressway, go towards and then over the highway.
This should be the Bukit Subang junction, so go over the highway, right at the first roundabout, and left at the second, as described above.
Ask the hare if he does not get lost setting the run!
Posted by onsec at August 27, 2011 12:00 AM