Run 1801 - 17 September 2011
Run-site: Setia Alam
Hare: Mike Rickard
Co-Hares: Angels in the dark
Scribe: Raymond Lai
Run starts at dusk - about 7:15 to 7:30pm. Registration from 6:00pm. Makan on site, beer during makan and show, and freebies included if you have registered and paid.
Don't miss this highlight (pun intended) of the year. Running in the dark once a year is a tradition at PH3. The run is flagged off as soon as its dark and you only need a fully charged torchlight to participate. Watching all those little lights twinkling among the trees going up and down the hills is a sight not to be missed. The on site makan, goofy theatrical entertainment and hash acts thereafter make for a fun filled evening in great company. Tell your friends and come party under the stars with us ! See note about fees below.
Time to get your batteries charged or buy a new torchlight!
Advance registration is RM 50.00 per person (visitors RM 80.00) with freebies
Registrations after Sep 10th or on site at RM 70 (visitors RM 100.00) with no guarantee of freebies.
- Take the NKVE west towards Klang.
- Take Exit 102 towards Setia Alam. Zero odometer at the toll
- At 2.2km take slip road up to the left (signed to Setia Dagang)
- At the top of the ramp (2.6km) turn right at the traffic lights (signed to Setia Dagang)
- At 4.8km you will come to a guarded road barrier - turn right.
- Turn right again at 5.1km and follow Hash signs.
- Bring your torches. Run will set off at about 7:30 (when its dark.)
at run site at a fee. Event guest fees apply for guests and visitors (see above).
Posted by onsec at September 17, 2011 12:02 AM