Run-site: Tiara Kemansah (behind zoo negara)
Hares: Roger "ChickenHead" Gregson
Cohares: John Belgrave, Kojak
Scribe: Charles Lee
[D]- If taking the Duke Highway (advisable for most coming from Bangsar)
-go all the way towards Ampang. Take Exit 3308 A to the left towards Ulu Kelang, Taman Melawati, Kuantan.
- Set trip meter to zero as you enter MRR2.
- at 3.7km bear left on ramp to Taman Permata and make U-turn under flyover.
- Drive for about 300m and Zoo Negara is on left.
[E]- At Zoo Negara set trip meter to zero. Drive on Jln Taman Zooview and after 900m turn left onto Jalan 1 and go over bridge. After 180m turn left into
Jalan 3. Drive for 90m turn right into Jalan 5. Drive for 400m and Jln 5 will
merge into Jalan L5. Drive 530m along Jalan L5 and turn right into unnamed road. Drive for another 700m on pebble road and park in orderly manner.
Posted by onsec at December 31, 2011 12:31 AM
New Year's Eve Party will be at the GM's House, Ampang- Taman Hillview area. only 4km from OnOn and Run Site
- Drive out to MRR2.
- Turn left on MRR2
- Drive about 4km
- Slow down to edge left to exit 2705 towards Taman Hillview/Taman Sri Ukay (do not take flyover)
- Turn left onto Jalan 2, drive 300m
- Turn right onto Lorong 2C (exact address given via email or at runsite)
Cost to members and non members will be RM 60 a head, inclusive of gourmet snacks, prosecco, beer and wine, dancing, party packs, fireworks and more colourful stuff as the GM likes to do things in colour ! Where else in KL can you party with friends on New Year's Eve for such a low charge? OnON to a colorful 2012 !