Run-site: Rasa Road
Hares: John Dodgson
Co-Hare: Hugh "Ballbreaker" Murray
Scribe: Nick "Weathercock" Morss
Comic: Lim Chun Leong
- Drive North up the NS Highway to Exit 118 Bukit Beruntung, exit (0.0km)and follow signs for Rasa.
- Traffic Lights (0.4km) after toll turn right.
- Traffic Lights (1.8km) by Mobile garage turn left.
- T junction (3.2km) turn right.
- T junction (4.0km) at dual carriageway turn left. Follow road past water towers and school noting availability of handy industrial units and desirable residences.
- T junction (7.8 km) at another dual carriageway turn left. Follow dual carriageway past more bijou residences for sale or rent. Arrive back into open countryside and admire the new extension to the dual carriageway.
- At the end of the dual carriageway (11.8 km) do a U turn. Run site (11.9 km) is at the entrance to the palm oil on the LHS.
Park beside the road. At N 3 26'56.1", E101 35'50.6"
- Nose in if you are an exhibitionist.
- Singaporeans and more discrete individuals nose out.
Hare mobile Black Pajero WHW 4226Posted by onsec at March 31, 2012 11:40 AM