Run-site: Orang Asli Village, Kuang
Co-Hares: Roger "Chicken Head" Gregson
Scribe: Ima Druba
Comic: Jason "Cherry Popper" Anom
- Take the NS Highway from KL North
- Exit at Sg. Buloh toll plaza, set the tripmeter to 0 km. Take the left slip road into the main road (Route 54) leading towards Sg Buloh / Kuala Selangor.
- Keep to right lane under flyover at the fork in the road passing SMB Aerospace on the left.
- Keep to right lane, going up the ramp at 2.7 km into Bkt. Rahman Putra. Enjoy the view of the oxidation ponds on the left.
- At the traffic lights ( 3.7 km ) go straight.
- At the T-junction ( 5.5 km ), turn left.
- At the cross roads ( 7.7 km ) turn right onto the B25 going towards Kuang.
- Go straight at cross roads ( 10.0 km ) in Kuang town, pass under flyover.
- Turn right at Hash Sign 10.3 km
- Go over the railway bridge, then make a U turn left at Hash Sign 10.8 km.
- Go carefully through the kampongs, keeping on the tarmac keeping to the right at junctions
- At 13.5 km , enter Orang Asli Village.
- Cross a bridge at 14.0 km., watching out for steep entrance into the bridge itself.
- Follow the track on the left to the run site.
Restaurant Yong Tau Foo Chen Chen
61A Jalan BRP 6/10
Bkt Rahman Putra
From the run site go back to the Kuang Rawang road set tripmeter as you turn left
At 3.8km turn left at traffic lights
At 6.4km turn right onto Jalan BRP 6/8
Destination is corner restaurant around 6.6km on your right