Scribe: Comic: Peter Cann
Get onto the NKVE.
- Head south towards Shah Alam and take Exit 103, signposted Bukit Jelutong/Shah Alam. This is the exit immediately after the exit for KLIA.
- Trip Odometer at Toll.
- Follow signboard "Bkt. Jelutong/Shah Alam/Ipoh" taking road going up through the middle and left.
- Follow this road and do not exit at 1.3 km for Bkt. Jelutong.
- Keep following this main road and do not take Exit 3506 at 2.5 km signposted "Bkt. Jelutong/Kg. Subang/Batu Arang".
- Follow signboard for "K. Selangor/Sg. Buloh/Bukit Subang/Ipoh/Rawang".
- At 3.8 km go through toll. You are now on the infamous Guthrie Corridor Expressway.
- At 7.7 km take Exit 3505 signposted Bukit Subang/Sg. Buloh.
- At 7.9 km at the top of the exit turn left to Bukit Subang.
- 1st Roundabout proceed in the 12 o'clock direction or straight.
- 2nd Roundabout - proceed in the 12 o'clock direction or straight.
- Park at the end of this road in an orderly fashion.
- Get out of carriage and begin gossiping with others.
- Install running shoes on feet - one at a time.
- Look for paper but continue with the gossiping.
Hares Carriage: Big Black Beauty named/tagged WWJ 1981.
On-On at the expensive Choong Foong Seafood Restaurant.Posted by onsec at December 29, 2012 10:56 AM