Hare: "Juicy Rump" Ben
Co-Hares: Former Masochists
Scribe: Wolfgang Druba
Comic: Wolfgang Druba
It's YAN YAN, Everyone's Birthday... Come Celebrate!!!
Fast and Costly: Take the Latar and avoid the traffic.
- Take North South Highway past Sungai Buloh towards Ipoh
- EXIT 115 onto Guthrie Corridor at KM marker 447
- Pay 1st Toll (Bestari Jaya, Kuala Selangor, Lumut)
- Stay LEFT and EXIT 2nd LEFT AFTER TOLL onto Latar (E25) Expressway towards Lumut/Kuala Selangor)
- Pay Kuang Barat Toll then take 1st EXIT 2503 (towards Kota Puteri/Kuang,/Puncak Alam/Sungai Buloh) Pass 1st Light TURN Right at 2nd Traffic Light (KM marker 30 Kuala Selangor as you turn)
(Cut off hashers coming from the slow and cheap route below)
- Pass Indian Temple on your left and drive straight through the next traffic light at Kota Puteri
- Just after KM marker 24, there is a large Cemetery on your left.
- Immediately after the cemetery, slow down and TURN LEFT at big Water Pipe.
- Drive past several water pipes and park under or near the LATAR.
Make sure to park clear of the road. Many trucks and motorcycles passing by
Slow and cheap: Take the old Kuala Selangor route
- Make your way to the Sungai Buloh/Kuala Selangor road from Batu caves, Jln Kuching Kepong (called MRR2 in this section) or join from the Sungai Buloh toll off the North South Highway.
- Follow signs to Kuala Selangor making sure to stay in the left land after the Sg. Buloh railway station. Do not follow the ramp up to the right as if going to Kuang, although you could go that way too!)
- Follow this road until you see the other hashers joining from the Latar at KM30 to K. Selangor and follow the directions above.
(Hare Mobile: BLD 323)
Posted by onsec at February 16, 2013 10:02 AM
On On is at Jet Mei Restaurant in Ijok town by the school.
- Head back to Main road, turn left
- turn right at first traffic light with PETRONAS station on the right
- Turn at First road on the left and park on the left before the first block of shops.
- Restaurant is 30m from there.