Run-site: Genting Valley
Hare: Dave "Heartbreaker" Wilson
Cohare: Wolfgang Druba
Scribe: Manual Riezebos
Comic: Maria Galindon
OUTGOING GM'S RUN
N3 27.891 E101 40.947
For the smart ones...
Go to Ulu Yam Bahru any way you prefer
Dam road B57 is the usual route.
In the middle of the village, turn right towards Genting Highlands on B113 and set trip meter to zero
At 2.2km, turn right towards Genting Highlands
At 4.3km, turn left towards Genting Valley
At about 5.6km, turn right into Genting valley
Cross the large concrete bridge - you are now at the run-site.
Alternative route for the not so smart ones...
From KL proceed to Batang Kali via North-South highway + Bukit Beruntung + Sungai Choh OR via Rawang + Serandah
From Batang Kali crossroad follow signs for Genting Highlands on B113.
1. Zero at traffic light, turn into B113
2. at 1.9km traffic lights, turn left onto B114
3. at 3.4km, bear left and keep proceeding
4. at about 5 km, turn left into Genting Valley abandoned estate
5. at 5.3 km, cross concrete bridge and park
On-On - complicated - Not sure how to direct as it is On-Site and it's FREE!