Run-site: Bukit Subang (near Indian Temple)
Hare: Jocelyn Chew
Cohare: Opera Cheong & Kamikaze
Scribe: Candy Harjeet
Comic: Peter Cann
Directions: BIRTHDAY HARE'S RUN!
GPS: - N 03 10.48 / E 101 30.61
- Take New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE) towards Klang from KL
- Exit the Expressway at Exit 103 (TUDM/Shah Alam)
- Set tripmeter at exit toll gate.
- At 0.6km, follow signboard to Bukit Jelutong/Bkt Subang/Kota Damansara, you will be joining the expressway E35 and go straight
- At 2.5 km, pass Exit 3506. DO NO take this exit but continue straight towards the toll station.
- At 3.7 km, pass through the toll gate
- At 7.3 km, Exit 3505 - Keep to left and exit to Bkt Subang/Kota Damansara
- At 7.8 km, go up the ramp and turn left to Bkt Subang
- At 8.7 km, 1st roundabout, take 3 o'clock to Bkt Subang
- At 9.4 km, 2nd roundabout, take 9 o'clock & go straight
- At 10.2 km, pass Petronas Station at the left.
- Continue straight for several hundred meters till the end of the road (Indian temple on the left), and park at the road side