St. George's Day Run
Run-site: Hash Heritage Site
Chief Knight: Barry Sage
Court: Other Knights of St George
Court Jester and Story Teller (scribe): Chai Leng
Comic: Pang Soo Wah
GPS - 3 8.587' N 101 38.013 E
Google Map Link
1. Take Jalan Damansara towards Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI).
2. When you come to the toll (Sprint Highway), take the toll plaza on the left towards TTDI.
3. After paying the toll, drive towards TTDI and turn right at the 2nd traffic light into Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad. You will see Pizza Hut on your right.
4. Drive straight along this road, with shops on both sides, passing 2 sets of traffic lights. You will see VADS Building (former IBM Tower) further down the road, on your right.
5. Drive straight on to the end of the road, Trellises apartment is on your left and Kiara Green on your right.
6. Turn left into Changkat Abang Haji Openg.
7. Site is up small driveway on left (look out for HHH sign here) after approximately 200m.
NOTE: Please park your cars on tarmac road outside, and walk in to the run-site
ON ON is onsite. Please bring your own chairs and if you want tables and gold platter service you will need to bring that as well