Run-site: Denai Alam/Bukit Subang
chasing the old bastards
Hares: Robin Cox & Keith Burnley (volunteer hares)
Co-Hares: mysterious indeed!
Scribe: Kumar Krishnan
Comic: Lai Foo Weng
- Get onto the NKVE.
- Head south towards Shah Alam and take Exit 103, signposted Bukit Jelutong/Shah Alam. This is the exit immediately after the exit for KLIA.
- Trip Odometer at Toll.
- Follow signboard "Bkt. Jelutong/Shah Alam/Ipoh" taking road going up through the middle and left.
- Follow this road and do not exit at 1.3 km for Bkt. Jelutong.
- Keep following this main road and do not take Exit 3506 at 2.5 km signposted "Bkt. Jelutong/Kg. Subang/Batu Arang".
- Follow signboard for "K. Selangor/Sg. Buloh/Bukit Subang/Ipoh/Rawang".
- At 3.8 km go through toll. You are now on the infamous Guthrie Corridor Expressway.
- At 7.7 km take Exit 3505 signposted Bukit Subang/Sg. Buloh.
- At 7.9 km at the top of the exit turn left to Bukit Subang.
- 1st Roundabout proceed in the 12 o'clock direction or straight.
- 2nd Roundabout - proceed in the 12 o'clock direction or straight.
- Park at the end of this road in an orderly fashion.
On OnPosted by onsec at November 23, 2013 12:24 AM