Run-site: Saujana Utama
palm saturday in the oil palms
Hare: Soh Kam Eng
Co-Hares: mystery cohares
Comic: Liz Mulliss
GPS: N 3 11.943, E101 29.560
1. Head North on the North South Highway towards Ipoh
2. Exit at the Guthrie Highway toll, signed as Rawang Selatan
3. Go straight onto the Guthrie Highway and at the toll set trip meter to zero.
4. 4.7 km exit Guthrie Highway towards Sungai Buloh and Kuala Selangor
5. 5.9 km turn right at traffic lights
6. 7.0 km turn left at traffic lights (sign board Glomac Saujana Utama
7. 8.0 km at entrance to Sime Darby turn right (follow road) keeping plantation on left. Keep on this road, ignoring dual carriageway to Saujana Utama on right
8. 11.4 km runsite, Jln Kenanga 2/2, park on grass on right.
Or if you prefer the cheaper and more congested alternative
Take NKVE Hi-way and exit at Sg. Buloh toll. Set trip meter to 0 and turn left to Sg. Buluh. Heading towards KUALA SELANGOR. Drive approx. 11.5km, passing Rahman Putra & Paya Jeras on the way, and at traffic light turn left into Saujana Utama and follow Hash signs to run site. Digital Coordinates from hare: N3.199490, E101.492854