St. George's Day Run
Run-site: Hash Heritage Site (site of the future Hash House)
the disappearing bukit kiara trails
Damsel lost in the woods: Liz Mulliss
Rescue team: Other Lads and Ladies of St George
Court Jester and Story Teller (scribe): Juliana Tong
Comic: Ron Sparling
GPS - N3 8.587; E101 38.013
Google Map Link
1. Take Jalan Damansara towards Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI).
2. When you come to the toll (Sprint Highway), take the toll plaza on the left towards TTDI.
3. After paying the toll, drive towards TTDI and turn right at the 2nd traffic light into Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad. You will see Pizza Hut on your right.
4. Drive straight along this road, with shops on both sides, passing 2 sets of traffic lights. You will see VADS Building (former IBM Tower) further down the road, on your right.
5. Drive straight on to the end of the road, Trellises apartment is on your left and Kiara Green on your right.
6. Turn left into Changkat Abang Haji Openg.
7. Site is up small driveway on left (look out for HHH sign here) after approximately 200m.
NOTE: Please park your cars on tarmac road outside and where you can, and walk in to the run-site. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRIVE TO RUN SITE. YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY AND HAVE TO BACK OUT.
ON ON and party is off site at Backyard 2 [GPS: N3 9.926; E101 36.536] in Damansara Perdana Metropolitatn Square (where we had Halloween's JM party last November). Its is only 5.5km from the runsite. Directions will be given at the runsite (but if you need to know now: go back towards Bandar Utama towards LDP and turn left to Damansara Perdana. Backyard is about 1km down the road on the right).
Members pay RM 10 each for food, on own for drinks at happy hour prices all night. Guests/Visitors will be charged RM 60 each for this yearly event (excluding Backyard beverages) .
Posted by onsec at April 26, 2014 12:00 AM