Swiss Day & Wilhelm Tell Run - can you outrun the arrow?
Run-site: Emville Golf Club Bangi
Hare: Philip "Prince of Virgins" Feer
Co-Hares: Swiss Archers and mercenaries.
Scribe: Martha Maier
Comic: Liz "Enron" Mulliss
GPS & directions:
Emiville Golf Resort Guard House: N 2 51.677 E 101 46.081
Maps Link: https://www.google.com/maps?q=2.861097,101.768046&hl=en&num=1&t=h&z=18
- Take N-S Highway South From KL. Exit at Bangi Toll and set tripmeter to 0km. - At 0.4km at Roundabout take 3 o'clock exit.
- At T junction 1.8km next to mosque turn left.
- At T junction 2.9km turn right.
- At 5.4km turn right signpost Bukit Ungul and Denkil.
- At 7.9km turn left and keep left at roundabout.
- Drive to end of road at 12.6km and park neatly or follow Hash signs as needed.
OnOn and Party !!: at Emville golf club. On Site, catered by the Swiss army.
- On site Food: RM 10 / person
- Beer and Wine: on sale. cheap, after the circle
- Chairs and Tables: Provided
- Entertainment, Show and Disco : Provided
Accommodation: We have the permission to set up camp and stay overnight. You can bring your tent and party till late. Breakfast not included!
Posted by onsec at August 2, 2014 12:00 AM