THIS RUN STARTS AT 3:30PM - OUTSTATION RUN IN CAMERON HIGHLANDS
the wench and the highlanders run
Run-site: BOH estate, Habu (after Ringlet)
Hare : Aileen (the wench)
Co-hares: Kojak McDo, Patrick Russell, Neil Campbell (the highlanders)
Scribe: David Lake
Comic: Philip Feer
THIS RUN STARTS AT 3:30PM
GPS & directions: N 4 26.887;E 101 25.359
- Take North South highway
- Exit at Tapah
- After toll, turn left
- Drive up to Ringlet (decent roti canai place at right in village if you arrive early
- Pass Ringlet and Davids' Lake House
- after Habu sign, turn right at big orange BOH plantations sign.
- Drive carefully on narrow road.
- Pass guardhouse and at Boh Heritage tea centre (have a cuppa if u are early), follow signs to run site.
- ONLY PARK WHERE YOU ARE TOLD- DO NOT BLOCK LANES, THIS IS A WORKING ESTATE WITH LOTS OF TRACTOR MOVEMENTS.
- it takes about 3.5 hours from KL to runsite.
- you are STRONGLY advised to carpool from your hotel to the runsite as there is limited parking. Make sure the non drinker takes the wheel on the way back, roads are tight and curvy.
- NO DOGS
OnOn Restaurant Ferm Nyonya ( steamboat) GPS: N4 28.189 E101 22.530
- Drive to Tanah Rata
- almost in middle of town, turn right at Planters' inn towards Maybank (jalan Mentigi)
- Turn left at Maybank on Jalan Camelia 4
- Restaurant on right
- if you stay at Heritage or Planter's inn, it is easy walking.
*** Triple On at Travellers's pub, same shophouse block