ST. GEORGE'S DAY RUN
Venue: Bukit Beruntung
Hares: David Parks
Co-Hares: English Men in KL
Scribe: Bart DeVries or his Substitute
Comic: Lye Shyong Ling
GPS: N3 24' 05" E101 32' 35"
- Take NKVE heading north and take Exit 118 to Bukit Beruntung.
- Trip odometer at Toll. At 0.3km traffic light turn right.
- At 1.3km traffic light turn right.
- At 2.2km cross bridge back over the expressway and continue to 4.3km.
- Turn right. Park.
- Please leave space for Ramli's Beer Wagon next to the open shop house.
Note: Guest/Visitor Fee is RM60.00 per person for this special celebration run which includes freebie. Guest kids pay their normal fee for RM10.00 (does not include freebie)
This is a celebration run.
The finest English Fare will be served for dinner on site.
Food will be RM10 per head. After the circle closes canned beer can be purchased at Ramli's beer truck.