Venue: Ulu Tamu Hot Springs (Batang Kali area)
Hares: Pang Soo Wah (Replacement Hare)
Co-Hares: Dennis Yip (Virgin Hare)
Scribe: Abraham Klok
Comic: Reid Cooper
GPS & directions:
N03 27.866 E101 41.808
Notes: Normal/Short Run 7.5km, Long Run 12km (triangular Paper)
- From BATU CAVES take the B57 Hulu Yam Baharu road (past the Hulu Yam dam and reservoir) to Hulu Yam.
- 0 km. In the center of Hulu Yam town take the RIGHT turn onto B113 signposted to Genting Highlands. and reset your trip-meter.
- 4.4 km Traffic light, Shell station on Left, turn RIGHT onto B114. Signposted Air Panas Hulu Tamu
- 8.0 km At abandoned TNB substation turn RIGHT. Direction sign: Air Panas Hulu Tamu
- 8.3 km Cross wooden bridge over river
- 9.8 km turn RIGHT into Hulu Tamu Hot Springs (sign: Air Panas Hulu Tamu) and park
- From RAWANG continue north on Highway 1 ( Old Ipoh Road ) through Serendah to Batang Kali.
- 0 km At traffic light in Batang Kali turn RIGHT onto B113, and reset your trip-meter
- 1.9 km At traffic lights (Shell station on right) turn LEFT onto B114. Direction sign : Air Panas Hulu Tamu
- 5.5 km At abandoned TNB substation turn RIGHT. Sign: Air Panas Hulu Tamu
- 5.8 km Cross wooden bridge over river
- 7.3 km turn RIGHT into Hulu Tamu Hot Springs (sign: Air Panas Hulu Tamu) and park responsibly!
On On: Hock Lay in Ulu Yam
- 0km, start from Hulu-tamu
- 2.2km turn left
- 4.3km turn left for Hulu-Tamu and keep going straight and pass road-hump, school on right.
- Turn left at T-junction, drive for around 500m and Restaurant Hock Lay is on your right.