Venue: Bundoora Estate (Ulu Yam Baru)
Hares: Ted Parslow
Co-Hares: Candy & Dan
Scribe: Yip Siang Koo
Comic: Lye Shyong Ling
GPS: N3 25.568 E101 40.828
For those who know their way to Ulu Yam and Bundoora Ranch, just get on with it. For the others take the Batu Dam route as explained below:
1 - Get onto the Jalan Kuching / MRR2 Roundabout and take exit towards Kuantan/Batu Caves. Set Trip meter to 0km as you exit roundabout
* 0.2km slip off left alongside new shop houses.
* 0.4km keep right (1 o'clock)
* 0.6km left
* 0.8km right at traffic lights (mosque on right)
* 4.9km right towards Ulu Yam
* 27.4km after bridge over river turn left at T junction (you are now entering Ulu Yam)
* 28.3km turn right in centre of village (sign post Genting). Zero Trip meter.
2 - at 0.3 km pass police station on left, immediately look for right turn at 0.5km, Blue Sign Bundoora Sdn Bhd & Amber Stone Resort, TURN RIGHT here.
3 - Drive slowly through Kampong, (many children playing, dogs, chicken, etc). and at about 2km look for Bundoora Sdn Bhd sign .
4 - at 2.1 km turn Left to Bundoora Sdn Bhd. Cross bridge, enter Bundoora Ranch.
5 - Keep Right, continue to parking amongst the oil palm after the dilapidated bungalow. Do not block the road.
Posted by onsec at May 30, 2015 12:24 PM
On On: Head back to Ulu Yam Bahru town. Turn left at the T-junction Go through the town and cross the little bridge heading on the way back to KL. After about 100m on the left is a temple with the restaurant attached.