Venue: Denai Alam
Hares: Norman Lim
Co-Hares: Azman Taufik
Scribe: Mary Morss
Comic: Reid Cooper
"One Last Time – Bukit Subang Palm Oil Estate is disappearing fast - on going land clearing works being carried out for new housing project."
GPS and Run Directions: GPS N3 10.045, E101 30.310
Take New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE) towards Klang
Exit Expressway at Exit 103 (Shah Alam / Bukit Jelutong/ E35 Lebuhraya
Guthrie ), trip-meter here at toll booth.
- At 0.2km, keep left and get onto E35 Lebuhraya Gurtrie towards Bkt
- At 3.7 km, pass through tool booth and pay toll RM1.40
- At 7.3km Keep left and exit to Bkt Subang/Kota Damansara
- At 7.8 km, go up the ramp and turn left to Bkt Subang
- At 8.8 km, 1st roundabout, take 12 o'clock
- At 9.3 km, 2nd roundabout, take 12 o'clock & go straight
- Continue straight for several hundred meters till the end of the road
and park at the road side.
Posted by onsec at June 20, 2015 11:08 AM
ON ON Choong Foong Restaurant ay Subang Village.
- Leave runsite as you came in across 2 roundabouts then straight toward the Guthrie Corridor
- Straight over Guthrie Corridor (2 sets of lights) then bear left at Fella Design towards Sungai Buloh.
- Right at First Set of lights and follow the main road, bearing slightly left at one point. Choong Foong is large restaurant on right.