Venue: LOWER CAR PARK of Waterview (ex Sawadee 88), Hulu Langat
Hares: Renaud Duval
Co-Hares: Some French People
Scribe: 2000th Run Hares
Comic: Peter Cann
GPS: N 03.06.730, E 101 49.644 (digital 3.112743, 101.827415)
Get yourself to Hulu Langat by either:
Route 1 (from PJ, Puchong, Shah Alam, Klang, etc):
- via Cheras-Kajang highway, pass the ex-Phoenix Plaza,
- exit for Pekan Hulu Langat immediately after the first toll.
- Keep left at traffic lights about 900m after the exit and you will be on the B52 to Hulu Langat,
- Upon reaching Hulu langat, turn right at the traffic lights in the centre of town, leaving the mosque to your left. You are now on Jalan Tekali
- Pass the bridge and drive 1.7km. Restaurant and run site on your right.
Route 2 (from Ampang, KLCC, Melawati, Kepong, etc.):
- Drive via Jalan Ampang using the scenic route to Hulu Langat.
- Go straight at the traffic lights in the center of town, leaving the mosque to your right. You are now on Jalan Tekali
- Pass the bridge and drive 1.7km. Restaurant and run site on your right
PARKING: Please park your cars in the lower car park and NOT at the restaurat level car park. TQ.
On-ON: LANGAT FISHING SEAFOOD AND BEER GARDEN
From runsite go back towards Hulu Langat.
1.2 km before bridge turn left
1.7 km turn left again and you are now at the Beer Garden. Drive in and park neatly.