SCOTTISH/ST ANDREW'S DAY RUN
Venue: 'Genting Valley' (between Ulu Yam and Batang Kali)
Hares: Neil Campbell & Patrick Russell
Co-Hares: Men in Skirts
Scribe: Rambo Chan
Comic: Maria Galindon
GPS: N3 27'52.0" E101 40'58.7"
From KL proceed to either:
Batang Kali via NSE & Rawang or Ulu Yam Baru via Batu Caves and reservoir road. From either, follow signs for Genting Highlands.
- At the famous 'Old Lucky Like' cross-roads approx half way between Ulu Yam Baru and Batang Kali set trip-meter and turn right (if coming from Ulu Yam)
or left ( if coming from Batang Kali) towards Genting Highlands.
- Proceed towards Genting from X-roads.
- At 2km and take first left at major junction sign-posted 'Genting Valley'. This road also takes you back to Batang Kali via Ulu Rening & Ulu Tamu junction.
- Follow HHH signs and proceed along winding back road for approx. 2km passing oil palms on left and right.
- At approx 3km look on right hand side for abandoned pondok-hut at entrance to Genting Valley housing development. Turn right here.
- Pass the ever increasing mountains of garbage, cross old concrete bridge, and park near/next to the abandoned blue roofed building on left.
ON-ON will be at the 'New Lucky Lite' in Batang Kali.