CHAP GOH MEH CELEBRATION RUN
Hares: Lai Foo Weng, Lye Shyong Ling & Yoong Nim Chee
Co-Hares: Andy Low & Opera
Scribe: Mark Taylor
Comic: Reid Cooper
Google Earth coordinates 3 30'34.9"N 101 54'22.2"E
- Proceed to the Karak/Bentong - Lebuhraya Karak
- Exit 808 to Bentong Barat
- At toll, set trip meter to 0km
- 0.6km turn left
- 1 km turn Right
- 5.3 km turn left
- 5.7 km turn left
- 6 km turn left
- 6.2 km turn left to Loji Pembersihan
- Go straight and follow signs to run site
There will be a Long and Short run. The Long Run is on normal Petaling square paper and will be 1Xkm. The Short run will be on normal Petaling square paper and then split onto triangular paper. It will later join back into the Long run and follow square paper back home. The Short run is 7km long.
SHORT CUT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
1) Please be informed that this run site is a private land and also a private farm.
2) Please do not pick the vegetables and fruits unless allowed by the farmers
3) Please clean up and take your rubbish with you and/or place it in designated containers.
4) On on will be onsite, so bring your own chairs and tables.
5) For those who wish to stay for the night after the run, you may bring your own tents.
6) Suggest driving 4wd or car pool with other hashers who drive 4wd
Please contact Opera Chong @ 0122336318 for more information.