Venue: Bandar Sunway Seminyih
Hare: John Castleman (Hash Flash)
Co-Hares: Jo Yoong, Richard, Nazli
Scribe: Candy Harjeet
GPS: 2.971172, 101.849137 or 2 58'16.2"N 101 50'56.9"E
Head South from KL via Seramban Highway or Cheras.
NOTE that Runsite is before Semenyih and avoids the usual slow jam through the town. Turn Left near the Petronas and Shell Stations.
Note the run skirts around the prohibited entry Sunway Quarry and development. Do not stray into quarry area which is security patrolled but running in the palm, rubber and hills area is OK. You are advised to stay on paper, as the hills are difficult access outside of the trails.
There will be a regular run with the big hill and a shorter easier run of around 6km with the split at about 3km.
Seramban Highway (Lebuhraya Utara-Selatan)
1. Take Exit 210 to Kajang
2. Immediately after Toll Plaza take left lanes and stay left toward Kajang and Semenyih and continue onto Leburaya SILK
3. Take exit 1805-Kajang Prima for Jalan Semenyih towards Kajang then turn right toward Semenyih. (If you miss the exit continue on SILK to next major intersection and take left off ramp, heading for Semenyih, and next left again towards Semenyih town.)
4. Just before after Petronas Service Station take left onto service road in front of Petronas and then take left beside blocks of shops on your right. Observe Restaurant Pin Suan (No 5-G Jalan Kiara 20) on your right for On-On.
5. At Tee junction turn Left onto Jalan Sunway Semenyih. Continue through Bandar Sunway Semenyih to end of road and park.
If coming through Cheras
1. Head toward Semenyih on E7/E18 and take exit toward Semenyih, at approx. 500m follow directions 4 and 5 above.
On-On: Restaurant Pin Suan (No 5-G Jalan Kiara 20)
Head back the way you came. Restaurant will be on your left after first right turn from runsite.Posted by onsec at January 14, 2017 04:51 PM