'mouseover' to pause carousel, reload page for a new random
NEXT RUN ——————
2162 Date 18 August 2018
Venue: Ullu Yam behind school on Dam Road
Hare: Ted Parslow
Co-Hares: Srixon, Robert and Jason
Comic: Lai FW
Run-site co-ordinates 3°24’22.45”N, 101°39’37.34”E
Get onto the Jalan Kuching / MRR2 Roundabout and take exit towards Kuantan / Batu Caves. Set Trip meter to 0km as you exit roundabout.
- 0.2km slip off left alongside new shop houses
- 0.4km keep right (1 o’clock)
- 0.6km left
- 0.8km right at traffic lights (mosque on right)
- 4.9km right towards Ulu Yam
- 25.5km turn left at T-intersection after school on road to Antara Gapi. After 200m, take slip road left following school boundary and continue approximately 1km to run-site in young oil palm. Please park neatly between palms in several rows and avoid blocking entrance to the Resort.
On-On : At 218 Restaurant, co-ordinates 3°21’46.91”N, 101°35’40.12”E
From run-site, exit around school, then take sharp turn left on road to Antara Gapi. At T-intersection with Old Ipoh Road turn left, pass through Serendah, and the traffic lights at the far end of town. Take the first tee intersection right after the traffic lights, then the next tee intersection right to arrive in front of the Restaurant. A total distance of about 14.5km.
AND THE NEXT ————
2163 Date 25 August 2018
MERDEKA RUN 2018
Theme : Sayangi Malaysiaku
Venue: Fish Valley Semenyih, Selangor
Hare: Amy Lee
Co-Hares: Jeff Khoo & Team Harapan
Scribe: Ted Parslow
Comic: Norman Lim
GPS: 2.96963 N, 101.86913 E
Waze: Fish Valley Semenyih Restaurant
Find your way to Semenyih town
- Take the Cheras Highway E7 or the Silk Highway heading towards Semenyih
- Exit at 2101A bear left and follow signs to Semenyih
- Follow this road for 2.5km to Semenyih, passing through 2 sets of traffic lights
- At 3rd traffic lights, zero trip meter
- Turn left to B19 Jalan Sg Lalang / Kuala Klawang / Nirvana Memorial Park
- Proceed 3.2km and turn right to Taman Sri Haneco / Fish Valley
- Cross bridge at 3.4km and go straight
- @ 4km turn left into Fish Valley and go slowly along the track road passing the fish ponds on both sides
- Immediately after the Fish Valley Semenyih Restaurant (On On restaurant) turn right and cross the wooden bridge with caution, then go straight up follow Hash sign to the parking area
- Look for Haremobile V8839 and park in an orderly fashion, this is a private parking reserved by the Hare for this Merdeka Run event
On On : Fish Valley Semenyih Restaurant, 200m away from run site.
1) THIS IS SPECIAL CELEBRATION RUN WITH FREEBIES AND FOOD ETC. GUEST/VISITOR FEE IS RM80 & GUEST KIDS PAY RM20 WITH NO FREEBIE
2) Please do not litter and keep the area clean, take your trash with you.
3) No late starters. You do not want to miss the circle and on-on, be on time.