Venue: Bukit Tadun
NEW RUN SITE!!
Hare: Jovie Ko
Co-hare: Veerle Pattijn, NC Yoong, Lye
Comic: Lai FW
GPS Coordinates: 3.256494, 101.545024
- Drive to Bukit Rahman Putra, entering via the usual flyover and all the way (about 2.7 km) on the main road.
- At T-junction traffic lights the end of the road, zero trip meter and turn left.
- Arrive at another set of traffic lights after 2.1 km and turn right, heading towards Kuang.
- Turn left at 4.2 km (signposted Bukit Tadun) and go uphill.
- Follow hash signs to run site
Heng Hin Seafood Restaurant,
Bukit Rahman Putra
Waze: Heng Hin Seafood Restaurant
Address: No 46A, Jalan BRP 6/11, Bukit Rahman Putra, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
1. Set tripmeter to 0 and head back towards Latar Highway
2. 0.9km, turn right at green wall
3. 1.2km, turn right into Jalan Sekolah
4. 1.8km, turn right onto main road
5. 7.7km, go straight at traffic lights
6. 9.6km, go past school with purple wall
7. 10.1km, turn right at traffic lights (Sekysen U20 sign)
8. 10.3km, turn left
9. Restaurant is 200m on the right
AND THE NEXT ————
Directions to RUN 2147 - 05 May 2018
Venue: Semenyih - Broga
Hares: Simon Goh
Co-Hares: ''some chinaman hasher''
Comic: Norman Lim
1) From Cheras Sentral Mall (formerly Phoenix Plaza) head South on the E7 Lebuhraya Cheras-Kajang
2) Exit706 to E18 Seremban, Semenyih, Bandar Sg. Long.
3) After the left turn onto Jalan Sg. Long , travel appox. 500m and exit left to E18 KLIA, Semenyih, Putrajaya, Seremban (E18 KAJANG SILK)
4) Exit 1804A Semenyih, Seremban onto the Kajang Semenyih By Pass.
5) Exit 2101A Rincing, Semenyih.
6) Pass through 3 sets of traffic lights in Semenyih town.
7) Turn left into B34 signposted Broga /Nottingham University.
Set Tripmeter to Zero.
8) At the 1st.set of traffic lights, at 1.3km ,signposted ‘Diamond City’ , go straight .
9) At the 2nd. set of traffic lights, at 1.7km, go straight.
10) At the 3rd.set of traffic lights, at 2.6km, go straight.
11) At the 4th. set of traffic lights, sign posted Nottingham University , go straight.
12) At 4.3 km turn Left. There will be a hash sign and also a sign post ‘Lau Er Restaurant’.
13) At 4.5km turn Left. There will be a hash sign and also a sign post ‘Lau Er Restaurant’.
Park on the open grass field on the right.
NOTE: The ‘On-On’ restaurant is Lau Er Restaurant and it is only 200m from the run site. You can walk there and also there’s water there for you to have a wash